This concentrated home fabric wash is able to wash deep stains from over 1,000 pieces of cloth*. Polymer compound prevents collection of grime and protects fabric. Brightener ingredients help retain brightness for colored and white fabric. Biodegradable surfactant formulation is safe and mild for hand washing or machine washing.
* Can hand wash up to 30 pieces with 15 ml.
Suitable for both machine and hand washing
- Prevents stubborn dirt stains
- Formulated with 'Brightener' ingredient that cleans colored and white fabrics thoroughly, and protects from UV rays
- Eco-friendly bio-degradable surfactants
Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Alkyl Polyglycoside
How to Use
Separate the fabrics by type. Get rid of stains by directly applying the concentrate. Gently scrub before regular washing by hand.
For results of completely clean fabrics, use Leverhome Fabric Wash in proportions suggested below.
* Mix LeverHome Fabric Softener in the last wash for soft, fluffy and fresh scented finish.
- Hand Wash - Mix 1/3 lid (15 ml) of LeverHome Fabric Wash with water (10 liters) for 30 pieces of clothes
- Machine Wash - Use 2/3 lid (30 ml) per 20-25 pieces of clothes